Thursday, January 10, 2013

Chasing the lights in the sky


Something you might not know about me is that I am a junkie......an Aurora Junkie. One of the best things about living here in Alaska is being able to see the Northern Lights. And no matter how often I see them, I can't get enough. I spend many very cold nights waiting for them to appear. I realized recently that it is also a kind of therapy for me. It's my quiet time, my me time. We share our home with a very rowdy pack of dogs and some very loud and needy parrots. Most of my time is spend by taking care of them,our house can be very lively to say the least. Although I wouldn't trade it for anything, sometimes it is very nice to get away for a while and have some peace and quiet. I would like to share with you some of these amazing moments I have captured with my camera.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overkill

Overkill
When people move to Alaska, they must feel the need to wear as much fur as they possibly can.