Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Holidays!!


I know it has been a while since I last wrote. We have been having al kinds of computer problems. I sure do miss the super fast connection I had at my shop. Now we do have wireless but sometimes it is as slow as dial up. I have been very making dolls. I had my first show a few weeks ago. Wasn't sure what to expect. But was not prepared for how great it was. Within a few hours I sold most of the dolls. I couldn't believe it. Shows like that sure boost your ego. It was wonderful to see how many people liked my dolls. This show was a 2 day event and after the first day I went home and scraped everythingIi had together to take the next day so that my table looked full. The second day was also an succes. But we also brought home a terrible bug. Bruce and I were sick for about 2 weeks. I haven't been this sick in a long time. It was awefull .I spend those two weeks also getting ready for my second show.The show was in Pioneer Park. This show was not that great. All the vendors at the show were complaining. It was very well attented but the seemed that most people were just looking. Oh well. I have one more show coming up next weekend. Who knows what happens.
If I have time this week I would like to stop at some of the local shops in town to see if they are interested.
The holiday bazaar season is almost over. Next year I will be more organized and make sure I sign up for all the good shows on time. In the meantime I am going to get my website updated and I also need to update my Etsy website. I hope you like the pictures of some of the new dolls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Overkill

Overkill
When people move to Alaska, they must feel the need to wear as much fur as they possibly can.