Monday, January 30, 2012

Waiting to Fly

A few weeks ago a dear friend gave me this little birdcage. She thought maybe I could something with it. I put it in my studio and waited for inspiration to come.  It didn't take very long before I knew what I was going to do with it.
I was thinking about the song "Crazy" by Seal
In a sky full of people only some want to fly
Isn't that crazy
In a world full of people only some want to fly
Isn't that crazy
In a heaven of people there's only some want to fly
Ain't that crazy
In a world full of people there's only some want to fly
Isn't that crazy

But we're never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy

It is so important they we find our passion in life, break out of our cage, reach for the sky and soar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Overkill

Overkill
When people move to Alaska, they must feel the need to wear as much fur as they possibly can.